How To Measure For A Custom Made Bench Cushion Cover
No skill is required to measure up for a bench cushion cover, not even one with curved edges.
- Measurement A: Input the thickness of your existing cushion
- Measurement B: Measure the overall depth of cushion at the widest point.
- Measurement D: Measure the total length
- Measurement C: run tape/string along the 3 curved sides of the cushions.
Pro Tip: Measure the cushion cover without the foam/filling inside. This will ensure the cushion cover is a much neater fit.
FEATURES / DETAILS
- Includes 3 years warranty that also covers workmanship and fading.
- There are no optional extras, piping, zippers, and ties are all included
- Sun-Tough Olefin is selected for all custom made cushions covers your cushions won’t fade like polyester cushions do.
- Olefin cushion cover can be machined washed on a COLD and gentle cycle.
- All Cushion Covers are delivered within 3 – 4 weeks
- Prior to putting your order into production our customer care team will be in touch to confirm your order and measurements.
Please carefully when measuring and double check the measurement to ensure they are entered correctly as we do not offer change of mind/ cancellation for incorrect size ordered. For the best result remove the existing cover and measure.