How To Measure For A Custom Made lounge base Cushion
No skill is required to measure up for a round cushion, it’s 3 simple steps.
- Measure the length of the space where the cushion will sit. Example: if it is 1604mm enter 160.4
- Measure the width of the space to the nearest cm
- Confirm how thick you would like the cushion.
Pro Tip: 10cm – 12cm is the most popular thickness, However 7cm works with many lounges.
FEATURES / DETAILS
- Includes 3 years warranty that also covers workmanship and fading.
- Quick dry foam that allows water to pass through the cushion rather than retaining water like most cushions.
- There are no optional extras, piping, zippers, ties and quick dry foam are all included
- Sun-Tough Olefin is selected for all custom made cushions meaning your cushions won’t fade like polyester cushions do.
- High density foam is standard. We don’t use low density foams this will ensure your cushions will look good for many years.
- Olefin cushion cover can be machined washed on a COLD and gentle cycle.
- Priority delivery option ensures delivery within 4 week
- Prior to putting your order into production our customer care team will be in touch to confirm your order and measurements.
- Your cushions will be vacuumed packed to ensure secure transit and enabling delivery to work place if desired.
Please carefully when measuring and double check the measurement to ensure they are entered correctly as we do not offer change of mind/ cancellation for incorrect size ordered.