How to measure for Outdoor Seat Cushions.
No skill is required to measure up for a seat pad cushion, it’s simple.
- Measure the length of the inside area of seat where the cushion will go. Example: if it is 453mm enter 45.3cm
- Measure the width of the space in cm’s
- Confirm how thick you would like the cushion.
Pro Tip: Most seat pad cushions are normally 4cm – 5cm. Avoid going too thick as this can them mean you’ll sit too high and the armrest will be too low. Get ties to prevent the cushions from sliding off.
FEATURES / DETAILS
- Includes 3 years warranty that also covers workmanship and fading.
- Quick dry foam that allows water to pass through the cushion rather than retaining water like most cushions.
- There are no optional extras, piping, zippers, ties and quick dry foam are all included
- Sun-Tough Olefin is selected for all custom made cushions meaning your cushions won’t fade like polyester cushions do.
- High density foam is standard. We don’t use low density foams this will ensure your cushions will look good for many years.
- Olefin cushion cover can be machined washed on a COLD and gentle cycle.
- Delivery is 3 – 4 weeks from time of order.
- Prior to putting your order into production our customer care team will be in touch to confirm your order and measurements.
- Your cushions will be vacuumed packed to ensure secure transit and enabling delivery to work place if desired.
Please carefully when measuring and double check the measurement to ensure they are entered correctly as we do not offer change of mind/ cancellation for incorrect size ordered.