How to measure Outdoor Seat Cushions
No skill is required to measure up for a seat pad cushion, it’s simple.
- Measure the length of the inside area of the seat where the cushion will go. For example: if it is 453mm enter 45.3cm
- Measure the widths of the space in cm’s
- Confirm how thick you would like the cushion.
Pro Tip: Most seat pad cushions are normally 4cm – 5cm. Avoid going too thick as this can mean you’ll sit too high and the armrest will be too low. Get ties to prevent the cushions from sliding off.
FEATURES / DETAILS
- Includes 3 years warranty that also covers workmanship and fading.
- Quick-dry foam that allows water to pass through the cushion rather than retaining water like most cushions.
- There are no optional extras, piping, zippers, ties and quick dry foam are all included
- Sun-Tough Olefin is selected for all custom made cushions meaning your cushions won’t fade as polyester cushions do.
- High-density foam is standard. We don’t use low-density foams this will ensure your cushions will look good for many years.
- Olefin cushion cover can be machined washed on a COLD and gentle cycle.
- Priority delivery option ensures for delivery to you within 4 weeks
- Prior to putting your order into production, our customer care team will be in touch to confirm your order and measurements.
- Your cushions will be vacuumed packed to ensure secure transit and enable delivery to the workplace if desired.
Please carefully when measuring and double-check the measurement to ensure they are entered correctly as we do not offer change of mind/ cancellation for incorrect size ordered.